Christmas at All things nice...

The Christmas decorating is almost complete here at home. My husband has the large tree put up in the sun room, it is around nine foot tall. It is so big and full that I can put the Christmas cards through it for decorations. It is a real tree that he cut from the local woods. I always love having a real Christmas tree in our home. I was busy decorating it this evening. The smell is lovely. We also have a smaller artificial tree in our entrance hall too. I have to finish the garland over the fireplace nearer the weekend as the foliage dries out fast. Hope you are all set for Christmas now.... I would love to see some images of your home at Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Love ur decorations and the picture above the fireplace-where did u get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Una, I bought it in a furniture store in Longford Town, it is a painting on canvas of the Spanish Arch in Galway, I can't make out the artists name.

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts