Little Red Dress...

Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of blogging lately, I've been busy since the start of February. Compared to January, February is flying by, almost half way through the month already. We are attending a wedding soon and I spotted this dress in the sale and decided to buy it. I don't usually go for red but this one is really pretty on and I love the back of it. I will wear it with black high heels, black handbag and blazer. Hopefully it will be a nice day.

With the longer days coming in, I hope to get some nice photos soon and get back to my blogging.


3 comments:

  1. Love your red dress! Hope you are enjoying the weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red dresses ! This one is gorgeous! Where did you find it?

    Www.ladiesandcroissants.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, It's from Closet

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts