Things I Like this Week...

I haven't posted 'Things I Like' in such a long time, so here goes.... This month I'm liking all things country style, cute floral patterns and lots of autumnal colours.

 1. First up as always it's Cath Kidston... who doesn't like a bit of CK? The patterns are so cute and cheerful.














2. I'm also on the look out for a nice practical handbag that doesn't date... I've come across the Longchamp Tote which I'm loving the look of. I would love to hear your opinions on a nice practical handbag. I like bags that I can put over my shoulder as I don't like having to hold them in my hands all the time.
3. Finally, I can't get enough of Joules Clothing and everything Joules, their clothing is so practical but so stylish at the same time. They are the best at doing country classics and their clothing is perfect for life in the countryside and the city too if you live there. For lots of inspiration and style, visit Joules Journal 

3 comments:

  1. I like all of the clothes in the Joules picture. Don't think we have that store here but that style surely is popular. CK is of course absolutely wonderful. One of these days I'll get to one of those stores. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacey,

      We don't have any Joules shops here either but some stores stock their clothing and Boots stock some of their gifts for Christmas. They are online though and I love looking through their website. We have a few CK shops here in Ireland but they are about 2 hours from where I live. Do you have Rachel Ashwell in Texas, what's it like?

      All things nice...

      Delete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Joules clothes and CK but alas I eat too much cake to fit into them :D It's a tough choice - cake or pretty dresses :D Can I ask how you can reply to people's comments? I can't seem to do it on my blog. I've jumped ship to wordpress with my business so I'm out of touch with blogger :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts