Some Sheep Spotting in Rural Ireland...

As you are aware I live on a farm and my husband is a farmer. We have no sheep on our farm so whenever I'm out and about I love looking at sheep and lambs in the fields. There are very few farms in our area with sheep. When I see them, I always want to take photographs of them but rarely have time or don't have my camera with me when I see them. Here are a few photographs I took of a visit to North County Leitrim. They were wandering the roads and mountains...





2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need to get a couple of pet lambs (mind you, call them chops and Mint Sauce as they'll be for the freezer).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice photos! I love the view of the landscape! :)

    Let's be friends!
    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts